Apologies! We cannot ship batteries with acid!
Battery Warehouse: Shipping (Terms and Conditions)
For support or questions, call (3O1)294-9420
Shipping Charges; Taxes; Title; Risk of Loss
Shipping and handling are additional unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale. Title to products passes from Dell to Customer on shipment from Dell's facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Dell is Dell's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by you is your responsibility. You must notify Dell within 21 days of the date of your invoice or acknowledgement if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged. Unless you provide Dell with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to your purchase of Product and the Product ship-to location, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with the order. Shipping dates are estimates only. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
Return Policy and Limited Warranties
If there is an issue or concern with your order, please contact us immediately at 1-301-294-9420 so we can promptly resolve it for you.
Most items in original (like-new) condition may be returned within 7 days of time received for a full merchandise refund. Merchandise must be returned in unused condition.
In cases where the return is the result of an error by the shipping company or the item arrives damaged or defective. The original shipping charges are non-refundable and you are responsible for all return shipping costs.
On any and all returns
- A refund can only be credited back to the original credit card used for the purchase
- The purchaser must show proof of original receipt (No Exceptions)
- All returned items must be in the original packaging with all manuals and materials included
- Battery Warehouse reserves the right to refuse any return and work out an alternate solution
- Battery Warehouse reserves the right to only grant a partial or limited refund if Management decides it is warranted